Fodor's TravelClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $17.25 Free Shipping
Ready to experience Florida? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Florida travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Florida, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to sunbathe on South Beach in Miami, be a kid again at Walt Disney World, explore historic St. Augustine, or snorkel in Key West, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Florida includes:
- • AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Florida.
- • SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on the Everglades, Art Deco in Miami, and shelling on Sanibel Island.
- • INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- • ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- • MORE THAN 50 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- • EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- • TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds, and a calendar of events.
- • LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems.
- • HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- • NEW FEATURES including the Top Beaches in Florida, How to Spend 3 Days in Miami, and the 10 Best Art Museums and Galleries in Miami. • COVERS: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Tampa, Naples, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Daytona, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Sanibel and Captiva, the Florida Keys, the Everglades, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting South Florida? Check out Fodor’s South Florida and Fodor’s In Focus Florida Keys guides.
Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: