Fodor's TravelClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $17.59 Free Shipping
Whether you want to climb the Eiffel Tower in Paris, sip wine in Burgundy, or indulge in French cuisine in Lyon, the local Fodor’s travel experts in France are here to help! Fodor’s Essential France is part of the award-winning Fodor’s Essential series recognized by Booklist as the “Best Travel Guide in 2019.” This guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- • AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
• PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on France’s Best Museums, France’s Best Small Towns, and France’s Best Cathedrals and Churches.
• COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
• UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS covering the most recommended sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
• MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
• SPECIAL FEATURES on The Louvre and Versailles
• COVERS: Paris, Versailles, Normandy, Burgundy, Lyon, the French Alps, Provence, the French Riviera, Nice, Marseilles, Monaco, Corsica, Bordeaux, and more.
- • MORE THAN 70 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently
• TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS that provide rich context on the politics, art, architecture, cuisine, geography, and more
• LOCAL WRITERS who will help you find the under-the-radar gems
• FRENCH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
Planning on spending more time in France? Check out Fodor’s Paris and Fodor’s Provence and the French Riviera.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images and the pull out map included in the physical edition.
Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: