Fodor's TravelClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $17.17 Free Shipping
Written by locals, Fodor’s Costa Rica 2019 is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Costa Rica travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease. Join Fodor’s in exploring one of the most exciting countries in Central America.
Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for travelers in search of natural beauty, outdoor adventure, and sun. In full-color and with helpful magazine-style illustrated features, Fodor’s Costa Rica shows off the splendor of the country’s stunning natural landscapes and its varied flora and fauna like no other guide.
Fodor’s Costa Rica Includes:
- •UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Updated annually, Fodor’s Costa Rica provides a comprehensive guide to the country, including the newest hotel offerings on the Papagayo Peninsula.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A spectacular color photo guide captures the ultimate unmissable experiences and attractions throughout Costa Rica to inspire you.
- •PULLOUT MAP AND DETAILED MAPS: A handy PULLOUT map of Costa Rica will help you navigate on the go. Full color and full-size street maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- •GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Full-color photos will help inspire you. Richly illustrated features cover canopy tours in the cloud forests, surfing for beginners and experts alike, sport-fishing off the Pacific coast, and bird-watching throughout the country. Costa Rica’s renowned national parks and eco-lodges are also covered in depth.
- •ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Sample itineraries will help you plan and customize your own itinerary so you can make the most of your time. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. “Fodor’s Choice” designates our best picks in every category.
- •INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Convenient overviews show each region and its highlights. A detail-rich chapter planning sections has on-target advice and tips for planning your time and for getting around the country by car and bus. Special features cover the country’s varied landscapes and help you plan a vacation based on particular activities, such as wildlife-viewing, or topography.
- •COVERS: San José, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Arenal Volcano, Manuel Antonio, Nicoya Peninsula, Guanacaste, Limón, Tamarindo, Jacó, Osa Peninsula, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations in Central America? Check out Fodor’s Belize and Fodor’s Cancún & the Riviera Maya.
Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: